What is home healthcare?
Home healthcare is providing the primary treatment for illness or injury, enabling the patient to be more independent when healing happens at the comfort of their home with the presence of their loved ones.
Who needs home healthcare?
- Patients who have undergone surgery and require supervision and care.
- Patients suffering from an illness which requires periodic monitoring and evaluation.
- Patients looking to avoid the hospital’s complex processes and wants to get a comfortable and convenient option.
- Patients in the older age group, restricted to travel and requires individual attention and care.
Why with Tikotra?
Tikotra is associated with some of the best medical professionals in the industry, some of whom make up our senior management team and bring over 100 years of combined experience in the medical industry and understand the need for home healthcare.
Medical professionals on Tikotra’s platform are well trained to provide special care with utmost safety and reliability at the comfort of their homes.
How do I get started?
- You can directly call on our Toll free no. 1800 – 313 – 1883
- You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or just fill in your details on our Booking page and we will call you back.
What happens after I book an appointment with Tikotra?
Once you book an appointment with Tikotra:
- Our medical team calls you back and performs a pre-assessment on phone, to better understand your condition and illness.
- This information is relayed to the Doctor assigned to you, prior to your visit.
- A payment link is sent to you via SMS/Email for the services you have selected.
- Upon payment confirmation, the doctor reaches you at the scheduled time for your consultation and accordingly decides the further course of action.
- After the appointment, our medical team may contact you on phone based on the advice of the Doctor for follow ups.
- You also have the option to get in touch with your Doctor for 3 phone follow-ups, free of charge.
What services does Tikotra offers?
Tikotra currently offers the following services in the comfort, privacy and safety of your home:
- Physician consultation
- ECG check
- Blood Sugar monitoring
Tikotra aiming to bring the following services to your doorstep shortly:
- Nursing care
- Diagnostic Services
- General health checkups
For more details and pricing, check our services page.
Not finding an answer to your questions? Reach out to us!
Toll free no. 1800 – 313 – 1883